123 HP Officejet 6815:
Unpack your new 123 HP Officejet 6815 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj6815
• Cut open your new 123 HP Officejet 6815 printer.
• Carefully remove the protecting tapes.
• Drag the paper tray for comfortable position.
• Connect the power cord at the backside of the printer in the slots provided, and the other end to the power source, switch on printer
• Navigate to preferences and scroll down to languages tab and select the preferred language and also select preferred language.
For Paper Loading
• Drag open the paper extender.
• Look for Slider for comfortable adjustment for paper size
• Load the paper into the automatic document feeder.
123 HP OFFICEJET 6815
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 6815 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to website 123.hp.com and enter the printer model and name
• Printers list is displayed, choose your printer
• Download the Supporting files and Drivers from download links provided
• HP Easy Start Software might download according as per the printer model and is saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Once the installation is complete your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm your printer is working
For Mac Systems
• Click on search and type Printers in your Mac
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Go to HP Software Download and Software website and download latest softwares and supporting files.
• Once the installer prompts to select the printer, choose your 123.hp.com/setup oj6815 printer displayed.
• Now download HP Easy Start file. Select the file from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The installer opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and your preferred printer
• The preferred printer software is installed and your printer is ready
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 6815 printer
• The HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology enables you to connect your 123.hp.com/oj6815 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj6815.
• Click ‘My Wireless Settings’, the required wireless settings are sent to your printer automatically.
• Please confirm that your printer and system is connected to same network.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/oj6815 printer from the list and your printer is ready
• Press the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj6815 printer
Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on your wireless router.
• The installer prompts for the selection of your printer.
• Choose your printer and it is ready.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj6815 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen and select OK
• The HP Wireless Software automatically finds your printer and installs the required files to make your printer ready.
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 6815
The HP E Print is the free printing service hosted by the HP in selected models. HP E Print prints the documents of your choice for printing via your printer from any location without any driver requirements.
The HP E Print web printing services uses the unique email address that is assigned to the printer to print. The required printing commands are sent to the unique email address of the printer via email through HP Server.
The Installation procedures automatically enable automatically the web services and mobile printing compatibilities for your 123.hp.com/eprint oj6815 printer.
To use E Print web services please study these steps:
• Select E Print from the printer control panel
• Make sure your mobile/any hand held device and printer are connected to same wireless network.
• Simply the follow the onscreen steps provided by 123.hp.com/setup oj6815 and your printer is ready.
AirPrint on Mac
• Choose the preferred document from your system and select AirPrint option at the left side panel
• Then choose your 123.hp.com/oj6815 printer from the displayed printers.
• The document is directly printed on your printer.
Setup your HP Officejet 6815 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the exclusive and free service provided by Google.
• Connect your officejet printer and your mobile/handheld devices to the same network and login to your Google account
• Click advanced settings and choose manage to enable Google Cloud Print and for printer registration.
• Sign in to your Google account and choose Google cloud print jobs and choose print.
• Your document gets printed instantly.
Setting up Scanner of HP Officejet 6815 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Align the document correctly in all the corners for the better scanned output.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Officejet 6815 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/oj6815 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/oj6815
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.