123 HP Officejet 6103:
How to setup your new 123 HP Officejet 6103 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj6103 for first time?
• Unpack the new 123 HP Officejet 6103 printer from package.
• Remove all the protecting tapes and packaging materials.
• Pull out the paper tray to the comfortable position for paper loading
• Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer in provided port and connect the other end to the power source and turn on the printer.
• Go to settings and select preferred language and then go to region select the preferred region.
For Loading Paper
• Drag out the paper extender carefully
• Select the paper slider as per the paper size and move until you hear a ‘Click Sound’
123 HP OFFICEJET 6103
Connecting and Setting up your 123 HP Officejet 6103 printer
For Windows Systems
• Visit the 123.hp.com to enter the printer model and name to download softwares and drivers.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer model from the available list of printers and download the files.
• HP Easy Start Software might download according to your printer model.
• Click the downloaded file from the downloads folder to start the installation.
• Connect the USB wire when prompted by the installer
• Once the installation is complete your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation.
For Mac Systems
• Search for Printers in your Mac
• Click any of the following Print & Scan,
• Remove the USB connection of your 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer (if connected) and turn on the printer
• Browse to HP Software Download and Software page for updated mac drivers and softwares for better performance.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/setup oj6103 printer Model from the list displayed.
• Next download the file and select it from downloads folder and click start.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click it.
• The installer prompts with Add Window, now select Print Using or Use menu and select your 123.hp.com/oj6103 Printer from the lists.
• Your HP Officejet 6103 Printer will be installed.
• Finish to the HP Installer to complete the installation procedure.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 6103 printer
• HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology allows you to connect your 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• First download the file and install through the 123.hp.com/oj6103.
• Choose ‘My Wireless Settings’ to send wireless settings to the printer when prompted.
• Both the printer and system should be connected to same network.
• When prompted select your 123.hp.com/oj6103 and your printer is connected and ready
• Check for the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer
• Press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer and simultaneously press WPS button on your router.
• The software prompts for the selection of the printer. Click your printer and you are ready to go.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Choose Wi Fi direct home screen and click OK in printer.
• The Software detects your printer, confirm it and your printer is ready
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 6103
The HP E Print is the free to air service provided by the HP for selected printer models. This allows print the documents in your printer from any location. This is the most convenient form of printing that does not require any drivers or softwares.
The web printing services is enabled because of the unique email address that is assigned to the printers. The printing commands are directly sent to the printer.
To use web services please follow these steps:
• Select E Print option from the printer control panel and enable it.
• Connect your mobile to the same network as your printer is connected
• Follow the onscreen instructions provided by 123.hp.com/setup oj6103
AirPrint on Mac
• Choose the preferred document to be printed from the mac system, and select Air Print
• Select your 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer name in the list of displayed printers.
• The document gets directly printed on your printer.
Enable your HP Officejet 6103 Printer for Google Cloud print
• Google cloud print is compatible on Chrome OS, Mac OS X or greater, Linux OS, Windows XP or greater.
• Make sure your printer and mobile are connected to same network.
• Choose Show advanced settings and Select manage button and enable Google Cloud Print by registering your printer in new devices menu
• Click Google cloud print jobs and select print.
• Your document gets printed instantly.
Setting up Scanner of HP Officejet 6103 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Align the document correctly in all the corners for the better scanned output.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Officejet 6103 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/oj6103 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/oj6103
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
List of Compatible OS
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.