123 HP Officejet 6102:
Start your new 123 HP Officejet 6102 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj6102 for the first time
• Remove your new 123 HP Officejet 6102 printer from the box.
• Discard all the protecting tapes from the package.
• Pull out the paper tray for comfortable position to place the papers.
• Plug the power cord at the backside side of the printer, and the other end to the power source, turn on printer
• Navigate to preferences then select languages tab and select the preferred language and also select preferred region.
• Go to preferences to select preferred language and region.
For Paper Placing
• Full open the paper extender.
• Adjust the paper slider for comfortable adjustment for paper size
• Load the paper into input tray.
123 HP OFFICEJET 6102
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 6102 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to the website 123.hp.com and provide the printer model and name
• Printer list is displayed, choose your preferred printer.
• The supporting files and drivers are downloaded from the download links.
• The required printer software might download according to the printer model and is saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Wait for the installation to complete and in minutes your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm your printer is working
For Mac Systems
• Using spotlight search for ‘Printers’
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Go 123.hp.com/oj6102 website and download latest softwares and supporting files and click on the file downloaded
• The installer prompts to select the printer, choose your 123.hp.com/setup oj6102 printer that is displayed.
• Now download the file, and select the same from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The installer opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and your preferred printer
• The preferred printer software is installed and your printer is ready
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 6102 printer
• The innovative HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology connects your your 123.hp.com/oj6102 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj6102.
• Click ‘My Wireless Settings’, to install the required wireless settings to your printer automatically.
• Make sure that your printer and PC are connected to same network.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/oj6102 printer from the list and by choosing your printer, the wireless technology is enabled.
• Press the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj6102 printer
Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on your wireless router.
• The installer prompts for the selection of your printer.
• Choose your printer and it is ready.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj6102 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen from printer control panel and click OK
• The HP Wireless Software automatically detects your printer and installs the required files to make your printer ready.
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 6102
The HP E Print is the free cloud printing service hosted by the HP on selected printers. HP E Print prints the documents without installing any softwares or drivers.
The HP E Print web printing services uses the specific email address that is assigned to the printer. The required printing commands are sent to the unique email address of the printer via email through HP Server and the documents are printed.
To use E Print web services please follow the steps below:
• Select E Print from the printer control panel
• Your mobile/handheld device and printer should be connected to same wireless network
• Now the follow the simple onscreen steps provided in 123.hp.com/setup oj6102 and your printer is ready to print.
AirPrint on Mac
• Click the required document saved in your system and select AirPrint option at the left side panel
• Then select your 123.hp.com/oj6102 printer from the list of displayed printers.
• The document gets printed at once.
Setup your HP Officejet 6102 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the cloud printing service provided by Google.
• Your officejet printer and your mobile/handheld devices should be connected on network, now login to your Google account
• Click advanced settings and choose manage Google Cloud Print and register your printer for cloud printing service
• Sign in to your Google account and choose Google cloud print jobs and choose print.
• Your document gets printed instantly.
Setting up Scanner of HP Officejet 6102 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Align the document correctly in all the corners for the better scanned output.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• The scanner warms up the lamp and the document is scanned and the preview is opened in the system.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Officejet 6102 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/oj6102 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/oj6102
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.