123 HP Officejet 6100:
Starting your new 123 HP Officejet 6100 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj6100
• Unbox the new 123 HP Officejet 6100 printer from the package
• Remove tapes and material from the shipment.
• Drag out the paper tray outside to place paper.
• Plug the power cord at the rear side of the printer, and the other end to the power source, turn on printer
• Go to preferences to select preferred language and region.
For Paper Loading
• Drag outside the paper extender.
• Paper slider to be set to the comfortable for paper alignment
• Keep the paper into paper tray.
123 HP OFFICEJET 6100
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 6100 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to the website 123.hp.com and provide the printer model and name.
• Printers list is displayed, choose your printer.
• The softwares and drivers are downloaded from the download links.
• The required printer software will download according to the printer model and the file is saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, please connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Wait for the installation to complete, and in minutes your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm your printer is working
For Mac Systems
• Search for ‘Printers’ in spotlight tab
• Choose any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Visit the 123.hp.com/oj6100 website and download latest softwares and supporting files from the download links provided.
• The installer on prompting for selection of the printer, choose your 123.hp.com/setup oj6100 printer that is displayed.
• Select the downloaded file from downloads folder and start installation
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The installer opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and your preferred printer
• The preferred printer software is installed and your printer is ready
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 6100 printer
• The HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology helps in connecting your 123.hp.com/oj6100 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from download links present in as per the preferred printer from 123.hp.com/oj6100.
• Choose the option ‘My Wireless Settings’, to install the required wireless connection settings to your printer automatically.
• Check that your printer and PC are connected in same network.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/oj6100 printer from the list wait for installation to compete. click finish once installation is done.
• Press the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj6100 printer
Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on your wireless router.
• The installer prompts for the selection of your printer.
• Choose your printer and it is ready.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj6100 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Choose Wi Fi direct printer option from the home screen of printer control panel.
• The HP Wireless Software automatically installs the required supporting files for wireless connectivity in the printer automatically.
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 6100
The HP E Print is the free print service provided by the HP on selected printers. HP E Print helps in printing documents without any supporting softwares and drivers.
The HP E Print web printing services uses the unique email address that is assigned to the printer. The required printing commands are directly sent to the unique email address of the printer via email through HP Server when the HP E Print is started and the documents are printed.
To use E Print web services please follow the steps below:
• Select E Print from the printer control panel
• Make sure your mobile/handheld device and printer are connected to same wireless network
• Now the follow the simple onscreen steps displayed on screen from the 123.hp.com/setup oj6100 website.
• Click finish to complete the installation and your printer is ready for prints.
AirPrint on Mac
• Choose the preferred document saved in your system to be printed, and select AirPrint option from the left side panel
• Then select your 123.hp.com/oj6100 printer from the list of displayed printers.
• The document gets printed once the installation is complete.
Use your HP Officejet 6100 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the best cloud printing solution provided by Google.
• Please confirm that your officejet printer and your mobile/handheld devices are connected on same network. Next login to your Google account
• Click advanced settings and select manage Google Cloud Print for new printer registration.
• Log in to your Google account and choose Google cloud print jobs and choose print.
• Your document gets printed instantly.
Setting up Scanner of HP Officejet 6100 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Officejet 6100 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/oj6100 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/oj6100
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.12 MacSierra, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.