123 HP Officejet 5747:
Open your new 123 HP Officejet 5747 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj5747 from package arrived
• Carefully open your new 123 HP Officejet 5747 printer.
• Cut all the protecting tapes and material
• Pull out the paper tray for comfortable position for paper placing
• Plug in the power cord at the backside of the printer in the slots provided, and connect the other end to the power source and turn on the printer.
• Now navigate to preferences and scroll down to languages tab and select the preferred language and also select preferred language
For loading Paper
• Open the paper extender carefully
• Slider is provided for comfortable adjustment according to the paper size
• Load the paper into the paper feeder.
• Check for the paper slider until you hear a ‘click sound’
123 HP OFFICEJET 5747
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 5747 printer
For Windows Systems
• Navigate to website 123.hp.com and enter your printer model and name
• List of printers is displayed, choose your choice of printer
• Download the chosen printer Supporting files and Drivers
• HP Easy Start Software might download according to your printer model and saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, to connect the printer, connect the USB cable provided to the system
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm your printer is working
For Mac Systems
• Click on Spotlight and type Printers in your Mac
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Go to HP Software Download and Software website for latest mac drivers and softwares from your web browser.
• On prompting to select the printer select your 123.hp.com/setup oj5747 printer Model from the list of printers
• Now download HP Easy Start file. Select the file from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The installer opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and your preferred printer
• The preferred HP Officejet Printer will be installed and made ready to use.
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 5747 printer
• The HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology enables you to setup your 123.hp.com/oj5747 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj5747.
• Select ‘My Wireless Settings’ to send wireless settings to your printer when prompted.
• Make sure your printer and system is connected to same network.
• Select your 123.hp.com/oj5747 printer from the list and your printer is ready
• Press and Hold for the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj5747 printer
Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on 123.hp.com/oj5747 button on your router.
• The installer prompts for the selection of your printer. Click your printer and you are ready to go.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj5747 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen and select OK
• The HP Wireless Software detects your printer and installs the required files automatically
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 5747
The HP E Print is the free service provided by the HP for selected models. This allows to print the documents in your printer from any location. This is the most convenient form of printing that does not require any drivers or softwares.
The HP E Print web printing services is enabled with the help of unique email address that is assigned to the printer. The required printing commands are be sent to the unique email address of the printer via email.
To use E Print web services please go through these steps:
• Select E Print option from the printer control panel and enable it.
• Connect your mobile/any hand held device and printer to same wireless network.
• Simply follow the onscreen instructions provided by 123.hp.com/setup oj5747 and your printer is ready.
AirPrint on Mac
• Choose the preferred document saved in your system and select AirPrint option.
• Then choose your 123.hp.com/oj5747 printer from the displayed printers.
• The selected document is directly printed on your printer.
Setup your HP Officejet 5747 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the free service hosted by Google.
• Make sure your officejet printer and your mobile/handheld devices are on the same network and login to your Google account
• Select advanced settings and click manage to enable Google Cloud Print and register your printer from the list
• Your document gets printed instantly.
Setting up Scanner of HP Officejet 5747 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Align the document correctly in all the corners for the better scanned output.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Officejet 5747 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/oj5747 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/oj5747
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
List Compatible OS
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.