123 HP Officejet 5743:
Start your new 123 HP Officejet 5743 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj5743 for the first time
• Remove your new 123 HP Officejet 5743 printer from the box.
• Discard all the protecting tapes from the package.
• Pull out the paper tray for comfortable position to place the papers.
• Plug the power cord at the backside side of the printer, and the other end to the power source, turn on printer
• Navigate to preferences then select languages tab and select the preferred language and also select preferred region.
• Select the preferred language and click ok.
• Now navigate to region select the preferred region.
• Click OK and your settings are done.
For Paper Placing
• Full open the paper extender.
• Adjust the paper slider for comfortable adjustment for paper size
• Load the paper into input tray.
• Place the paper as per the slider alignment.
123 HP OFFICEJET 5743
Install the Ink Cartridge
• Open the lid of Ink Cartridge compartment when prompted.
• Carefully place the ink cartridges until you hear the Click Sound.
• Close the Lid and continue the officejet setup.
• The Cartridge holder aligns itself automatically.
• In case of error please chat with us.
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 5743 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to the website 123.hp.com and provide the printer model and name
• Printer list is displayed, choose your preferred printer.
• The supporting files and drivers are downloaded from the download links.
• The required printer software might download according to the printer model and is saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Wait for the installation to complete and in minutes your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm your printer is working
• After completion of the printer setup. Click print from your word editor to check your printer is installed successfully.
• In case of technical assistance please call us.
For Mac Systems
• Using spotlight search for ‘Printers’ on your Mac
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Go 123.hp.com/oj5743 website and download latest softwares and supporting files and click on the file downloaded
• The installer prompts to select the printer, choose your 123.hp.com/setup oj5743 printer that is displayed.
• Now download the file, and select the same from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The installer opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and your preferred printer
• The preferred printer software is installed and your printer is ready
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.