123 HP Officejet 4628:
Unbox your new 123 HP Officejet 4628 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj4628
• Unbox your new 123 HP Officejet 4628 printer.
• Remove all the protecting tapes and packaging materials.
• Extend the paper tray and push it forward for comfortable position for paper placing
• Connect the provided power cord at the rear of the printer in the slots provided, and connect the other end to the power source and turn on the printer.
• Go to preferences and scroll down to languages tab and select the preferred language. And also navigate to Country/Region tab and select the preferred country/region.
For Placing Paper
• Pull out the paper extender carefully
• Select the slider according to the paper size
• Load the paper and align it accordingly
• Move the paper slider until you hear a ‘click sound’
123 HP OFFICEJET 4628
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 4628 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to 123.hp.com and enter your printer model and name for latest and updated printer software and drivers.
• Select your 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer model from the available list of printers
• HP Easy Start Software might download according to your printer model.
• Select downloaded file from downloads menu.
• Click next to continue the installation
• When prompted to connect the printer, connect the USB cable and wait.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page your printer is ready and prints the test page.
For Mac Systems
• Search for Printers in your Mac
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Remove the USB connection of your 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer (if connected) and turn on the printer
• Go to HP Software Download and Software page for latest mac drivers and softwares from your web browser.
• When prompted to select the printer select your 123.hp.com/setup oj4628 printer Model
• Now download HP Easy Start file. Select the file from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• Your HP Officejet 4628 Printer will be installed and made ready to use.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 4628 printer
• HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology allows you to connect your 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• To use HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology, download and install the latest drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj4628.
• Select ‘My Wireless Settings’ to send wireless settings to your printer when prompted.
• Make sure your printer and system is connected to same network.
• When prompted select your 123.hp.com/oj4628 and your printer is connected and ready
• Check for the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer
• Push the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer and simultaneously press WPS button on your router.
• The HP installation software prompts for the selection of your printer. Click your printer and you are ready to go.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen and click OK
• The HP Wireless Software detects your printer, click on it and your printer is ready
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 4628
The HP E Print is the free service provided by the HP for selected models. This allows print the documents in your printer from any location. This is the most convenient form of printing that does not require any drivers or softwares.
The web printing services is possible with the help of unique email address that is assigned to the printers. The printing commands can be sent to the unique email address via email.
In order to use web services please follow these steps:
• Select E Print option from the printer control panel and enable it.
• Connect your mobile to the same network as your printer is connected
• Follow the onscreen instructions provided by 123.hp.com/setup oj4628
AirPrint on Mac
• Select the preferred document to be print in your system, and then select AirPrint option
• Then click Select your 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer from list of displayed printers.
• The document gets directly printed on your printer.
Setup your HP Officejet 4628 Printer for Google Cloud print
• Google cloud print is compatible on Chrome OS, Mac OS X or greater, Linux OS, Windows XP or greater.
• Connect your officejet printer and your mobile device on the same network
• Login to your Google account.
• Click on show advanced settings and select manage button and enable Google Cloud Print by registering your printer in new devices menu
• Click Google cloud print jobs and select print.
• Your document gets printed instantly.
Setting up Scanner of HP Officejet 4628 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• The scanner warms up the lamp and the document is scanned and the preview is opened in the system.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Officejet 4628 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/oj4628 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/oj4628
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.