123 HP Officejet 4623:
Starting your new 123 HP Officejet 4623 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj4623
• Open your new 123 HP Officejet 4623 printer.
• Remove the tapes protecting the package.
• Open the paper tray outside for comfortable position.
• Connect the power cord at the rear side of the printer, and the other end to the power source, switch on printer
• Scroll to preferences then select languages tab and select the preferred language and also select preferred language.
For Paper Placing
• Full open the paper extender.
• Adjust the paper slider for comfortable adjustment for paper size
• Load the paper into input tray.
123 HP OFFICEJET 4623
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 4623 printer
For Windows Systems
• Check for the website 123.hp.com and provide the printer model and name
• Printers list is displayed, choose your printer
• The supporting files and drivers are downloaded from the download links.
• The required printer software might download according to the printer model and is saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Wait for the installation to complete and in minutes your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm your printer is working
For Mac Systems
• Using spotlight search for ‘Printers’
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Go 123.hp.com/oj4623 website and download latest softwares and supporting files and click on the file downloaded
• The installer prompts to select the printer, choose your 123.hp.com/setup oj4623 printer that is displayed.
• Now download the file, and select the same from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The installer opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and your preferred printer
• The preferred printer software is installed and your printer is ready
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 4623 printer
• The innovative HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology connects your your 123.hp.com/oj4623 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj4623.
• Click ‘My Wireless Settings’, to install the required wireless settings to your printer automatically.
• Make sure that your printer and PC are connected to same network.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/oj4623 printer from the list and by choosing your printer, the wireless technology is enabled.
• Press the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj4623 printer
Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on your wireless router.
• The installer prompts for the selection of your printer.
• Choose your printer and it is ready.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj4623 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen from printer control panel and click OK
• The HP Wireless Software automatically detects your printer and installs the required files to make your printer ready.
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 4623
The HP E Print is the free cloud printing service hosted by the HP on selected printers. HP E Print prints the documents without installing any softwares or drivers.
The HP E Print web printing services uses the specific email address that is assigned to the printer. The required printing commands are sent to the unique email address of the printer via email through HP Server and the documents are printed.
To use E Print web services please follow the steps below:
• Select E Print from the printer control panel
• Your mobile/handheld device and printer should be connected to same wireless network
• Now the follow the simple onscreen steps provided in 123.hp.com/setup oj4623 and your printer is ready to print.
AirPrint on Mac
• Click the required document saved in your system and select AirPrint option at the left side panel
• Then select your 123.hp.com/oj4623 printer from the list of displayed printers.
Setup your HP Officejet 4623 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the cloud printing service provided by Google.
• Your officejet printer and your mobile/handheld devices should be connected on network, now login to your Google account
• Click advanced settings and choose manage Google Cloud Print and register your printer for cloud printing service
• Sign in to your Google account and choose Google cloud print jobs and choose print.
Setup your HP Officejet 4623 printer for Mopria Printing Technology:
• Mopria print is a app based service allows printing documents from apps supporting Android.
• Install Mopria technology app your Android device from Google play store.
• Go to Mopria App, click on share and select Mopria print service and select ‘All Printers’ to display all the compatible printers.
• Select your 123.hp.com/oj4623 printer from the list displayed and then click Print.
Setting up Scanner of HP Officejet 4623 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Officejet 4623 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/oj4623 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/oj4623
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.