123 HP Officejet 3680:
Initialize your new 123 HP Officejet 3680 Printer or 123.hp.com/oj3680 for the first time
• Unbox the new 123 HP Officejet 3680 printer.
• Drag out the paper tray for comfortable position to place the papers.
• Plug the power cord at the rear side of the printer, and the other end to the power source, power on printer
• Go to preferences then select languages tab and select the preferred language and also select preferred region.
For Paper Loading
• Full open the paper extender.
• Adjust the paper slider for comfortable adjustment for paper size
• Load the paper into input tray.
123 HP OFFICEJET 3680
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Officejet 3680 printer
For Windows Systems
• Visit the website 123.hp.com and provide the printer model and name
• Printer list is displayed, choose your preferred printer.
• The software and drivers are downloaded from the download links.
• The printer software might download as per the printer model and is saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Wait for the installation to complete and in minutes your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm your printer is working
For Mac Systems
• Using spotlight type for ‘Printers’
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Go 123.hp.com/oj3680 website and download latest softwares and supporting files and click on the file downloaded
• The installer prompts to select the printer, choose your 123.hp.com/setup oj3680 printer that is displayed.
• Now download the file, and select the same from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The installer opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and your preferred printer
• The preferred printer software is installed and your printer is ready
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 3680 printer
• The innovative HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology connects your your 123.hp.com/oj3680 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from 123.hp.com/oj3680.
• Click ‘My Wireless Settings’, to install the required wireless settings to your printer automatically.
• Make sure that your printer and PC are connected to same network.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/oj3680 printer from the list and by choosing your printer, the wireless technology is enabled.
• Press the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/oj3680 printer
• Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on your wireless router.
• The installer prompts for the selection of your printer.
• Choose your printer and it is ready.
Connect your 123.hp.com/oj3680 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen from printer control panel and click OK
• The HP Wireless Software automatically detects your printer and installs the required files to make your printer ready.
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 3680
The HP E Print is the free cloud printing service hosted by the HP on selected printers. HP E Print prints the documents without installing any softwares or drivers.
The HP E Print web printing services uses the specific email address that is assigned to the printer. The required printing commands are sent to the unique email address of the printer via email through HP Server and the documents are printed.
The Installation procedure automatically installs the required web services and mobile printing settings to your 123.hp.com/eprint oj3680 printer.
To use E Print web services please follow the steps below:
• Select E Print from the printer control panel
• Your mobile/handheld device and printer should be connected to same wireless network
• Now the follow the simple onscreen steps provided in 123.hp.com/setup oj3680 and your printer is ready to print.
AirPrint on Mac
• Click the required document saved in your system and select AirPrint option at the left side panel
• Then select your 123.hp.com/oj3680 printer from the list of displayed printers.
• The document gets printed at once.
Setup your HP Officejet 3680 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the cloud printing service provided by Google.
• Your officejet printer and your mobile/handheld devices should be connected on network, now login to your Google account
• Click advanced settings and choose manage Google Cloud Print and register your printer for cloud printing service
• Sign in to your Google account and choose Google cloud print jobs and choose print.
• Your document gets printed instantly.
Setup your HP Officejet 3680 printer for Mopria Printing Technology:
• Mopria print is a app based service allows printing documents from apps supporting Android.
• Install Mopria technology app your Android device from Google play store.
• Go to Mopria App, click on share and select Mopria print service and select ‘All Printers’ to display all the compatible printers.
• Select your 123.hp.com/oj3680 printer from the list displayed and then click Print.
• Your document is printed
• In case any technical assistance Call to our toll free number.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.