123 HP Officejet 200:
First Time Setup
• Unbox your new HP Officejet 100 printer.
• Remove all the protecting tapes and packaging materials.
• Extend the paper tray and push it forward for comfortable position for paper placing
• Plug in the printer to the power source and switch on.
• Go to preferences and scroll down to languages tab and select the preferred language. And also navigate to Country/Region tab and select the preferred country/region.
For Loading Paper
• Pull out the paper extender carefully
• Select the slider according to the paper size
• Load the paper and align it accordingly
• Move the paper slider until you hear a ‘click sound’
123 HP OFFICEJET 100
Connect and Setup your HP Officejet 100 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to 123.hp.com and enter your printer model and name
• Select your HP OJ 100 printer model from the available list of printers
• Download the preferred printer Drivers and Softwares
• HP Easy Start Software might download according to your printer model.
• Select hpeasystart.exe file from downloads menu.
• Click next to continue the installation
• When it is prompted to connect the printer, connect the USB cable and wait.
• Wait till the installation is competed. Once the installation is completed your printer is ready.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click ‘Print Test Page’ your printer is ready and prints the test page.
For Mac Systems
• Search for printers in your Mac
• Click any of the following Print & Scan, Print & Fax or Printers & Scanners in the search results.
• Remove the USB connection of your Oj 100 printer (if connected) and turn on the printer
• Go to HP Software Download and Software page from your web browser.
• When prompted to select the printer select your Oj 100 printer Model
• Now download HP Easy Start file. The hpeasystart.dmg file will be downloaded in downloads folder, click on it to start installation.
• The software prompts to Add Printer click on it
• The software opens the Add Window. Select Print Using or Use menu and select your OJ 100 Printer from the lists.
• Your HP Officejet 100 printer will be installed and will be ready to use.
• Continue to the HP Installer to complete the installation procedure.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Officejet 100 printer
• Choose default connection mode to Wireless on your printer control panel.
• Select ‘My Wireless Settings’ to send wireless settings to your printer when prompted.
• Make sure your printer and system is connected to same network.
• When prompted select your OJ 100 and your printer is connected and ready
• Check for the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/setup/oj printer
• Push the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on Oj printer and simultaneously press WPS button on your router.
• The HP installation software prompts for the selection of your printer. Click your printer and you are ready to go.
Connect your HP Officejet/123.hp.com/oj printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen and click OK
• The HP Wireless Software detects your printer, click on it and your printer is ready
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Officejet 100
The HP E Print is the free service provided by the HP for selected models. This allows print the documents in your printer from any location. This is the most convenient form of printing that does not require any drivers or softwares.
The web printing services is possible with the help of unique email address that is assigned to the printers. The printing commands can be sent to the unique email address via email.
The HP Installation procedures will automatically enable the web services and mobile printing compatibilities for your OJ 100 printer.
In order to use web services please follow these steps:
• Select E Print option from the printer control panel and enable it.
• Connect your mobile to the same network as your printer is connected
• Follow the onscreen instructions provided by 123.hp.com/setup/oj100
AirPrint on Mac
• Select the preferred document to be print in your system, and then select AirPrint option
• Then click Select your oj printer from list of displayed printers.
• The document gets directly printed on your printer.
Setup your HP Officejet 100 Printer for Google Cloud print
• Google cloud print is compatible on Chrome OS, Mac OS X or greater, Linux OS, Windows XP or greater.
• Connect your officejet printer and your mobile device on the same network.
• Using Chrome browser sign in to your Google account.
• Click on show advanced settings and select manage button and enable Google Cloud Print by registering your printer in new devices menu
• Go to your Chrome browser and Log in with your Google account
• Click Google cloud print jobs and select print.
• Your document gets printed instantly.