123 HP Envy 4507:
Unwrap your new 123 HP Envy 4507 Printer or 123.hp.com/envy4507
• Open the new 123 HP Envy 4507 printer from package.
• Remove all the protecting tapes and packaging materials.
• Drag the paper tray to the comfortable position for paper loading
• Plug in the power cord at the rear side of the printer and connect the other end to the power source and turn on the printer.
• Navigate to preferences and select languages tab and for choosing the preferred language. Next go to Country/Region tab and select the preferred country/region.
For Loading Paper
• Drag out the paper extender carefully
• Select the paper slider as per the paper size
• Load the paper in paper tray.
123 HP Envy 4507
Connecting and Setting up your 123 HP Envy 4507 printer
For Windows Systems
• Visit the 123.hp.com to download latest softwares and drivers.
• HP Easy Start Software might download according to your printer model.
• Click the downloaded file from the downloads folder to start the installation.
• Click finish to complete the installation.
For Mac Systems
• Search for ‘Printers’ in your Mac
• Click any of the following ‘Print & Scan’,
• Remove the USB connection of your 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer (if connected) and turn on the printer
• Browse the website 123.hp.com/oj4507 for latest softwares and drivers.
• Next download the file and select it from downloads folder and click start.
• The installer prompts to ‘Add Printer’ click it.
• The installer prompts with ‘Add Window’, now select ‘Print Using or Use menu’ and select your 123.hp.com/envy4507 Printer from the lists.
• Your HP Envy 4507 Printer will be installed.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Envy 4507 printer
• HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology allows you to connect your 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• First download the file and install through the 123.hp.com/envy4507.
• Choose ‘My Wireless Settings’ to send wireless settings to the printer when prompted.
• Both the printer and system should be connected to same network.
• When prompted select your 123.hp.com/envy4507 and your printer is connected and ready
• Check for the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer
• Press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer and simultaneously press WPS button on your router.
• The software prompts for the selection of the printer. Click your printer and you are ready to go.
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Choose Wi Fi direct home screen and click OK in printer.
• The Software detects your printer, confirm it and your printer is ready
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Envy 4507
The HP E Print is the free to air service provided by the HP for selected printer models. This allows print the documents in your printer from any location. This is the most convenient form of printing that does not require any drivers or softwares.
The web printing services is enabled because of the unique email address that is assigned to the printers. The printing commands are directly sent to the printer.
To use web services please follow these steps:
• Select E Print option from the printer control panel and enable it.
• Connect your mobile to the same network as your printer is connected
• Follow the onscreen instructions provided by 123.hp.com/setup envy4507
AirPrint on Mac
• Choose the preferred document to be printed from the mac system, and select Air Print
• Select your 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer name in the list of displayed printers.
• The document gets directly printed on your printer.
Enable your HP Envy 4507 Printer for Google Cloud print
• Google cloud is free cloud printing solution for selected models
• Make sure your printer and mobile are connected to same network.
• Login to your Google account and choose ‘Show advanced settings’ and Select ‘manage’ button and register your printer
Setup your HP Envy 4507 printer for Mopria Printing Technology:
• Mopria print service allows printing the documents from apps supporting Android Printing at your fingertips.
• You should install the Mopria technology on your Android device.
• In Mopria App, select ‘Share’ button and choose ‘Mopria print service’ and select ‘All Printers’ to display all the compatible printers.
• In case any technical assistance Call to our toll free number.
Setting up Scanner of HP Envy 4507 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Envy 4507 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/envy4507 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/envy4507
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
List Compatible OS
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.