123 HP Envy 4504:
Activate your new 123 HP Envy 4504 Printer or 123.hp.com/envy4504
• Unbox the new 123 HP Envy 4504 printer from the package
• Remove tapes and material from the shipment.
• Drag out the paper tray outside to place paper.
• Plug the power cord at the rear side of the printer, and the other end to the power source, turn on printer
• Go to preferences to select preferred language and region.
For Paper Loading
• Drag outside the paper extender.
• Paper slider should be adjusted as per the preference.
• Keep the paper into paper tray.
123 HP Envy 4504
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Envy 4504 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to the website 123.hp.com for latest software and drivers.
• The softwares and drivers are downloaded from the download links.
• The required printer software will download according to the printer model and the file is saved in downloads folder. Click it to launch setup.
• On prompting, please connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click ‘Print Test Page’ to confirm your printer is working
For Mac Systems
• Search for ‘Printers’ in spotlight tab
• Choose any of the following ‘Print & Scan’, ‘Print & Fax’ or ‘Printers & Scanners’ in the search results.
• Visit the 123.hp.com/envy4504 website and download latest softwares and supporting files from the download links provided.
• Select the downloaded file from downloads folder and start installation
• The installer prompts to ‘Add Printer’ click on it
• The installer opens the ‘Add Window’. Select ‘Print Using’ or ‘Use menu’ and your preferred printer
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Envy 4504 printer
• The HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology helps in connecting your 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from download links provided in website 123.hp.com/envy4504 \.
• Choose the option ‘My Wireless Settings’, to install the required wireless connection settings to your printer automatically.
• Check that your printer and PC are connected in same network.
• Complete the installation.
• Press the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer
Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on your wireless router.
• The installer prompts for the selection of your printer.
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Choose Wi Fi direct printer option from the home screen of printer control panel.
• The HP Wireless Software automatically installs the required supporting files for wireless connectivity in the printer automatically.
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Envy 4504
The HP E Print is the free print service provided by the HP on selected printers. HP E Print helps in printing documents without any supporting softwares and drivers.
The HP E Print web printing services uses the unique email address that is assigned to the printer. The required printing commands are directly sent to the unique email address of the printer via email through HP Server.
To use E Print web services please follow the steps below:
• Select E Print from the printer control panel
• Make sure your mobile/handheld device and printer are connected to same wireless network
• Now the follow the simple onscreen instructions displayed on screen from the 123.hp.com/setup envy4504 website.
• Click finish to complete the installation and your printer is ready for prints.
AirPrint on Mac
• Choose the preferred document saved in your system to be printed, and select AirPrint option from the left side panel
• Then select your 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer from the list of displayed printers.
Use your HP Envy 4504 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the best cloud printing solution provided by Google.
• First please confirm that your Envy printer and your mobile/handheld devices are connected on same network. Next login to your Google account
• Click ‘advanced settings’ and select ‘manage’ Google Cloud Print for new printer registration.
• Log in to your Google account and choose Google cloud print jobs and choose print.
Setup your HP Envy 4504 printer for Mopria Printing Technology:
• Mopria print is a free app based printing service for printing documents from Android devices.
• First download & Install Mopria technology app your Android device from Google play store.
• Go to Mopria App, click on ‘share’ and select ‘Mopria print service’, and select ‘All Printers’ to display all the compatible printers.
• Select your compatible 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer from the list displayed and then click Print.
• In case any technical assistance Call to our toll free number.
Setting up Scanner of HP Envy 4504 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Envy 4504 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/envy4504
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.12 MacSierra, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.