123 HP Envy 4501:
Unpack your new 123 HP Envy 4501 Printer or 123.hp.com/envy4501
• Cut open your new 123 HP Envy 4501 printer.
• Carefully remove the protecting tapes.
• Drag the paper tray out
• Connect the power cord at the backside of the printer in the slots provided, and the other end to the power source, switch on printer
• Navigate to preferences and scroll down to languages tab and select the preferred language and also select preferred region.
For Paper Loading
• Drag open the paper extender.
• Look for Slider for comfortable adjustment for paper size
• Load the paper into the automatic document feeder.
123 HP Envy 4501
Connect and Setup your 123 HP Envy 4501 printer
For Windows Systems
• Go to website 123.hp.com and enter the printer model and name
• Download the Supporting files and Drivers from download links provided
• HP Easy Start Software will download according as per the printer model and is saved in downloads folder click to launch setup.
• On prompting, connect the printer and system via USB cable.
• Click finish to complete the installation and then click Print Test Page to confirm
For Mac Systems
• Click on search and type Printers in your Mac
• Click any of the following ‘Print & Scan’, ‘Print & Fax’ or ‘Printers & Scanners’ in the search results.
• Go 123.hp.com/setup envy4501 website and download latest softwares and supporting files.
• Once the installer prompts to select the printer, choose your 123.hp.com/setup envy4501 printer displayed.
• Now download HP Easy Start file. Select the file from downloads folder, click it to start installation.
• The installer prompts to ‘Add Printer’ click on it
• The installer opens the ‘Add Window’. Select ‘Print Using or Use menu’ and your preferred printer
• Complete the installation procedure by following on screen instructions.
• In case of assistance chat with our technical team.
Wireless Connectivity for HP Envy 4501 printer
• The HP Auto Wireless Connect Technology enables you to connect your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer to your wireless network automatically.
• Download and install the latest drivers and software from 123.hp.com/envy4501.
• Click ‘My Wireless Settings’, the required wireless settings are sent to your printer.
• Please confirm that your printer and system are connected to same network.
• Choose your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer from the list and your printer is ready
• Press the WPS/WPA/WPA2 button on your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer
Simultaneously press the WPS/WPA/WP2 button on your wireless router.
• The installer installs the printer automatically nd your printer is connected to the wireless networks.
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer using Wi-Fi Direct Mode
• Select Wi Fi direct printer home screen and select OK
• The HP Wireless Software automatically finds your printer and installs the required files to make your printer ready.
• In case of any assistance please chat with us.
HP E Print in HP Envy 4501
The HP E Print is the free printing service hosted by the HP in selected models. HP E Print prints the documents of your choice for printing via your printer from any location without any driver requirements.
The HP E Print web printing services uses the unique email address that is assigned to the printer to print. The required printing commands are sent to the unique email address of the printer via email through HP Server.
To use E Print web services please study these steps:
• Select E Print from the printer control panel
• Make sure your mobile/any hand held device and printer are connected to same wireless network.
• Simply the follow the onscreen steps provided by 123.hp.com/setup envy4501 and your printer is ready.
AirPrint on Mac
• Choose the preferred document from your system and select AirPrint option at the left side panel
• Then choose your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer from the displayed printers.
• The document is directly printed on your printer.
Setup your HP Envy 4501 Printer for Google Cloud print
• The Google cloud print is the exclusive and free service provided by Google.
• Connect your Envy printer and your mobile/handheld devices to the same network and login to your Google account
• Click ‘advanced settings’ and click ‘manage’ to enable Google Cloud Print and register your printer.
• Sign in to your Google account and choose Google cloud print jobs and choose print.
Setup your HP Envy 4501 printer for Mopria Printing Technology:
• Mopria print is a app based service allows printing documents from apps supporting Android.
• Install Mopria technology app your Android device from Google play store.
• Go to Mopria App, click on ‘share’ and select ‘Mopria print service’ and select ‘All Printers’ to display all the compatible printers.
• Select your 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer from the list displayed and then click Print.
• Your document is printed
• In case any technical assistance Call to our toll free number.
Setting up Scanner of HP Envy 4501 for first time
• After the HP Software is installed open the printer dialog box in PC
• Place the document to be scanned in the scanner area correctly.
• Click on Scan document from the Printer Dialog box.
• Please call us for the further technical assistance.
Setting up the Fax on the HP Envy 4501 for the first time
• Connect the telephone cable to the slots provided on the rear side fo the 123.hp.com/envy4501 printer.
• Follow the onscreen steps from the website123.hp.com/envy4501
• Go to Fax from the printer dialog box from the system.
• Provide the fax number in the space provided in the fax dialog box.
• In case of assistance please chat with our technical team.
Linux, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.5.8, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2, Apple Mac OS X 10.6, Apple Mac X 10.7, Apple Mac OS X 10.7, Windows 8 64 Bit, Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Apple Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks.